2019 Static Monsters Worldwide Deadlift – Womens Rankings
For 2019 the Axle Deadlift results are below:
– *** results are not final, please wait until the week of Monday 3rd November results to be finalised.
– At times rankings will be incredibly close. This is due to the changeover between weight plates in lbs and kgs, some countries are using pounds and these weights are then converted to kilograms, hence the odd looking numbers on some rankings. Also the different weights of each log across the planet and at each event.
– If you find a problem with your numbers, weight class or ranking, please contact your local event organiser. Do not contact The Static Monsters directly as the information has to come from your own local event organiser.
– Results are tabled from 49 events across 19 countries
Classes are listed in this below order down the page:
- Adaptive Women
- Under 62.5kgs class
- Under 72.5kgs class
- Under 82.5kgs class
- Open Womens class
- Masters Womens class – Please note that masters women will also show up in regular classes as well. Masters is a sub ranking within the weight classes.
Once scores are finalised next week (November 3rd to 9th) athletes will be shared more information about the 2020 Static Monsters World Championships in Columbus Ohio. Event website is The Static Monsters World Championships 2020.