Meet the champions for 2019. 10 classes, 30 names from 9 different countries. These athletes put in the work and time to beat the best in the world on June 15 and June 16 2019.
These 30 athletes also receive invitations to compete in the Static Monsters World Championships 2020 in the same class without having to qualify again in the Worldwide competition in October (dates and details of the Static Monsters World Championships to be advised).
The 2019 Static Monsters World Championships were supported by:
- Xplosive Ape: https://xplosiveape.com/
- Coco’s Gym – http://www.cocosgym.com.au/
- All Metal Magic – http://www.allmetalmagic.com.au/
- Stand or Submit – https://www.standorsubmit.com.au/
- Champion Physiotherapy – http://championphysio.com/brisbane/
- Alphafit – https://www.alphafit.com.au/
Photos by : Neil J Photography
If you want to see the full scoring for the 2019 World Championships, the socresheets can be found on the below link: